Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Heritage-M

This layout is of my father-in-law and his parents from about 1921-1922. The close up shows a charm with my FIL's picture. The second page contains tags with basic information and memories my FIL had of his parents.  Background papers for this layout are from K & CO. and Penny Black. Accents are from K & CO. and various other sources.


This next layout is about my father-in-law's school days and some childhood memories. I had no pictures of my FIL for this layout, so I copied pictures of the school he attended and the neighborhood store/theatre from a centennial book to include. The papers used in this layout are from Paper Pizazz. Journalling was printed on transparency film and tucked into place.

This next layout is a family photo taken in front of the family car. For the left hand page I copied the photo (and reversed it) onto transparency film, then mounted it onto cursive printed paper. The next page contains the same photo printed in sepia.tones. For the bottom, I enlarged the photo, and cut each person out separately, then mounted each in a slide frame. These were antiqued with Distress Ink.  The tags were made from the Paper Pizazz Heritage Kit. The background was pieced together from K & CO. scraps. The antique car accent was made from the car on page 54 of the Heritage Cricut cartridge.



This layout shows my father-in-law when he was in his teens. The background was made from Vintage Basics, from Colorbok. The tag was made from pieces from K & CO..The second page contains memories of my FIL's youth.


This last layout is of my in-laws wedding day. The background paper is from K & CO.  The center is a 10" x 8" piece of printed paper. I scanned a sheet of music and printed it onto the printed paper. The picture used is 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" accented with corners by K & CO. I cut 1 1/4" scallopped accents for above and below the picture. The definitions of  "LOVE" and  "FOREVER" were added above and below for accents.  1" ivory pearled ribbon was added all across the top and bottom of the page, centered at 1".  3/4" ivory pearled ribbon was added down the left and right sides of the center area.

The second page is made in a similar fashion, but features the marriage license and four 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" photos. Thanks for looking. I'd love for you to follow my blog and leave a comment.

8 comments:

  1. These layouts are all very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    cash for cars melbourne
    car buyer Melbourne

    ReplyDelete


  3. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    cash for cars Ipswich
    cash for scrap cars Ipswich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know most old car owners end up spending thousands of dollars on repairs and refurbishments without even realizing it? Cash for Cars Logan is here to provide its customer with a unique opportunity to save money. We are ready to buy their scrap and junk car on the spot- allowing them to make money at the same time.


    car wreckers logan

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have been looking for a place where you can get top cash for trucks Canberra, you have come to the right place. We at Cash for Cars Canberra buy and remove old and unwanted trucks for as much as up to $9,999.


    sell my truck for cash Canberra

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need second auto parts to get your car on the road again, look no further. At AD Cash For Cars, we have the widest range of functional second auto parts. Moreover, our staff is courteous and always on foot to find any part you want for your car.


    Car wrecker adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are the top-of-the-line cash for cars service to sell my car in Caboolture, QLD. We not only sell your vehicles but purchase them as well.


    sell my car caboolture

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you looking for a service that can pay you cash for your scrap metal?
    Metal Biz Recyclers provides a great service across Brisbane who wants to sell their metal scrap.


    scrap metal bins

    ReplyDelete