Friday, February 3, 2012

This layout was made after my granddaughters decided that the youngest one needed a haircut. I had to fight back the tears when I first saw her with the short haircut.
This layout was created using the lite cartridge, Twinkle Toes. At first I thought I would never use this cartridge because it is a dance cartridge, but I love to use it to represent happy little girls in my layouts.
In this layout I made the little girls at 4 inches. I used Cuttin' Up for the title, cut at 1.25 inches. The scissors are from Locker Talk, one cut at 2.5 inches and the other at 3 inches. The little scissors in the girls' hands were cut at .75 inches.

1 comment:

  1. Love this LO!! My girls all gave themselves hair cuts when they were little. Glad my hairdresser lived across the road!

    ReplyDelete